AC Repair in Abbotsford
Servicing All Equipment Brands in the Fraser Valley
Air conditioning equipment needs regular service and periodic repairs to continue to operate efficiently. If your air conditioner isn’t running well or has stopped working completely, call the professionals at AirVantage Heating & Cooling. We have 58 years of experience in our field and a strong focus on our core values of integrity, and quality service for every customer.
If you need repair service for your air conditioning system, call (604) 200-0178 to schedule service.
Common Signs Your AC Needs Repairs
Every air conditioner will need to be repaired at some point, and the best way to keep the costs and repair times low is to catch the problem early. The sooner you call in a professional, the more likely that the problem will be quicker and easier to fix than if you let the problem persist. Some of the most common signs that your air conditioner is in need of repairs include:
- Blowing warm air: While this can be caused by your thermostat being set to the wrong temperature, it can also be a sign that airflow is restricted or there’s a compressor issue.
- Poor airflow: This is most commonly caused by a broken motor or clogged air filter – however, it can also lead to more serious problems if allowed to continue unrepaired.
- Leaking water: While your AC unit will likely produce condensation as it runs during the warmer months of the year, that liquid should never make it inside your home. This is typically a sign that you have an active leak.
- Strange odors: This is most common to find the first time you turn on your air conditioner for the year. A quick tune-up from our technicians should be able to clear out any debris, mold, or other foreign substances inside your AC.
- Strange noises: While most air conditioners make some noise as they run, banging, rattling, grinding, whistling, or buzzing noises should be checked out immediately.
Central Air Conditioning & Ductless Mini Split Repair
Our technicians also have years of experience working on most major brands of central air conditioning and ductless mini split systems. No matter the type of system you have cooling your home, we have the training and tools needed to diagnose and repair any type of problem with your air conditioning system.
It’s important to not wait to get your system fixed – the problems won’t go away on their own, and waiting too long can result in additional damage to your equipment or complete failure, requiring a replacement. Contacting us as soon as you notice a problem allows our technicians to diagnose and fix it fast. Often, repairing smaller problems right away can avoid a larger issue later.
Emergency AC Repair Service
We understand that you want your air conditioning system fixed as quickly as possible. We are not very far away when you need us for help with your air conditioner. Same day service is often available for AC repair in Abbotsford. Please contact us and we can see what the schedule looks like and get you set up for an appointment as quickly as possible.
Emergency service is available for urgent air conditioning repair needs. We have 24/7 availability for repairs throughout our service area. Our technicians show up in clean, well-stocked service trucks with the tools and parts needed to diagnose and repair most common air conditioning problems. We wear booties in your home and make every attempt to keep the work area clean to minimize the impact on your family.
Guaranteed Quality Repairs
All work performed by our heating and air conditioning technicians is backed by our motto, "Service That Soars."
We provide straightforward, upfront pricing for air conditioning repair services. Our technicians will carefully inspect your system to find out why it isn’t working and determine the repair that is needed and parts that need to be replaced. We will tell you the cost of the repair before the work is started, so you won’t be surprised with the cost at the end of the job.
If you want to schedule repair service or request more information, call (604) 200-0178 today.
Experience Great Service100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Over 60 Years of Experience
We’ve been providing professional service since 1962.
We service Mission to Abbotsford to Chilliwack. Being close by means fast response!
We are A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau. That comes from years of good service and happy clients.
Emergency Service Available
Emergencies don’t follow a 9-5 schedule, so neither do we.
Upfront Pricing & Our Guarantee
We promise to let you know the cost before any service, and we back up work with our guarantee: "Service That Soars".
Customer Service That Counts
We protect your home with clean, friendly service and our core values at heart – service, integrity and quality.